Terms of Service and Rules
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site "Black History Forums" are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
- You will not insult or mock black People on this site. The same rule applies when discussing other races. Honest debate about the different races of mankind in general is allowed, but derogatory remarks targeted at specific people or races will be promptly removed.
- This site's main goal is the teaching of the Bible as Black Peoples' History book. Meaning, Black Peoples ancestors wrote the Bible. Therefore, you will not insult or mock the Bible. Honest debate about the Bible and Religion in general is allowed, but derogatory remarks will be promptly removed.
Vulgarity and Profanity
- Do not post graphic or sexually explicit images or text. Do not use profanity or foul language (this includes using punctuations to bypass the profanity filter.
Flaming and Harassment
- Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster. Neither should you insult the race to whom the poster belongs.
- If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button. Do not report another member out of spite.
- Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as black are not not who they claim to be.
- Non black people are welcome as members and participants in discussions, but you are required to respect their views/beliefs, even if you do not share them.
- Do not make another member's experience on this site miserable. This includes, making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.
- Respect another member's request to cease personal contact.
Disruptive Behavior, Campaigning, Staff Disciplinary Action
- Do not disrupt the peace and harmony of the site by rehashing alleged grievances or disputes, publicly complaining about posts or threads, or ranting about Black History Forums or its staff. Do not attempt to undermine these rules or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests. Do not discuss staff or reported actions publicly. Doing so can lead to being banned permanently from this site.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.