Do Black Women Have Abortions When The Baby Father Is Caucasian?

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Mawuli, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Mawuli

Mawuli TheGuide Staff Member

African-Americans make up 13 percent of the population of the USA but constitute about 40 per cent of the abortion rate in America. That is SHAMEFUL and it is GENOCIDE practised on the black people in America. That is the plain and simple truth and the perpetrators of this genocide are black women on black babies. I say genocide by black women on black babies because I doubt those black women who date Caucasian men ever go for an abortion when they get pregnant. These are matters we should be addressing in the black community. Why do black women kill our babies but spare those they have with Caucasians?

Ariel, ilevi and acuriousblackman like this.
  2. Mawuli

Black women kill babies they have with black men but go to great lengths to keep the pregnancies they had with Caucasians? SICKENING!
    Ariel, ilevi and acuriousblackman like this.
  3. Mawuli

WATCH: BABY STILL ALIVE AFTER ABORTION

WARNING GRAPHIC SCENES. Don't press play if you are squeamish.

4. This is sad and shameful that our sisters, wives and mothers hate themselves so much that they would kill their own children that they carry in the womb if it is by a black man. This reminds me of a verse that I heard from a teaching:
    Deuteronomy 28:56-57King James Version (KJV)
    56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,

57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
    Ariel and Yohann like this.
  5. Yohann

Yohann Member

[​IMG]
    acuriousblackman likes this.
  6. ilevi

ilevi Active Member

It is sad indeed! Many of our black American women believe that lighter skin and straight hair is the definition of beauty. This is why many are eager to seek companionship with Caucasians or even Asians for this features. Reminds me of when Sherry on the View made a derogatory statement about African American/black hair and later apologized for it! Just shameful...
    Ariel and acuriousblackman like this.
  7. Too true, it does not help that some of the brothers out here aid in making black women feel this way by denigrating them and upholding those same Eurocentric values of beauty in comparison to them. There are videos on YouTube where you will see black men just speaking horribly about black women. The way I view it if the black woman was good enough for the black man to be with during slavery, the civil rights movement, she is still worthy to be with.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    ilevi likes this.
  8. Yohann

Yohann Member

I disagree! I mean since when has black men had the chance to hold up white women as trophies? In all the years of slavery, he had to sit and watch black women throw themselves at Massa. Therefore some black men chasing after white women is a recent
    occurrence. Black women on the other hand have a long history of preferring the Caucasian male over her own kind and the white men loved her for doing so. She was always a traitor. Thus we can't say because some tiny minority of black men have a preference for White women, their actions are partly to blame for the black woman's treachery. So no, I don't believe the actions of any black man caused the black woman to hate on her own kind as she does. The mere fact that even in this day and age with all the freedom she enjoys as a woman, she will save the foetus of the Caucasian and destroys that of her own kind shows nothing has changed.
    ilevi likes this.
  9. Brother, I said some of the brothers denigrate black women aiding in this dire situation not all. Secondly, the black woman was not always a traitor, if you look at slavery the black woman did not willingly lay down to offer herself to the Caucasian man that is oppressing her. There was a mental conditioning process to make them bed wenches after seeing the black man torn down during slavery and made to feel that the black man could not protect her, making her vulnerable to Massa's advances and his lies. Here is a quote from the Willie Lynch Letter on breaking the African Woman: "By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the ni--er WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE ni--er MAN BEHIND AND SCARED." This psychology is behind the idea of the strong independent black woman being in the media, now combine this with being the descendants of our ancestors that were in bondage, we still have a form of Stockholm Syndrome in within ourselves that shows with our black women that want to swirl with white men and have children with perceived "good hair" and light skin, and abort the black man's seed. Not to mention that the image of the black man is continuing to be destroyed in the media, with attempts to either show black men as thugs and ignorant beings or as effeminate by having them wear a dress on television or casting black male actors as homosexuals, etc and willingly do it for a check. Heck, there is a State Farm Ad Campaign with DeAndre Jordan from the Clippers wearing a dress. Despite all of this, there are still black women who want to be with black men and know that the unified black man and woman is a powerful image. As far black men dating, marrying and sleeping with white women, it is not that a recent phenomenon either, the only difference is that social stigma behind it has lessened, for example, the first African-American Heavyweight Boxing Champion Jack Johnson was charged for violating the Mann Act in 1912 for traveling across state lines with his white fiance, that charge today is recognized as being racially motivated. Now today in the media you have black men running after white women and black women running after white men and this is being promoted actively, so to conclude while you may disagree with my points and that is your right to do so, with this sad shameful behavior there is still some degree of responsibility on the black man period.
    Ariel and ilevi like this.
  10. Yohann

Yohann Member

^^^^^ acuriousblackman you said the black woman was not always a traitor. Okay but she is now and that is all that matters. She is a killer of black children and no one is making her do so. It is all down to her choices in life. No one else is to be blamed for her evil deeds.
    ilevi likes this.
  11. Yohann, there is some responsibility on the black man, you see it takes two to make a baby, in some cases some of these black men encourage them to abort the baby because they don't want the child themselves. So we can agree to disagree on the degree of responsibility on the parties involved, that is fine (did not intend to rhyme) but for now, we have to create a solution to stop this. Yesterday, I found out the birth rate for Black people has dropped to a 2.0 ratio; while still a positive number has dropped the below the birthrate of 2.5 that we previously had due to economic factors while Whites and Asians are in the negative. If this trend continues with many other factors of death and disease that affect us our people's birthrate continue to be on the decline for the generations that succeed us. So we can continue to split hairs on the issue of responsibility because the one point of commonality that we have being that black women that have abortions of black babies for self hated reasons are evil. I would be a fool trying to absolve the evil and shameful deeds of these women; but only stating that there is a degree of responsibility on the black man, not all of it for perpetuating this crisis and that we need to step up and stop it.

The article I used for the birthrate number of blacks can be found on The Root Website titled:
    Has the Great Recession Wiped Out a Black Generation?
    Ariel and ilevi like this.