Does the admixture of blacks in this western hemisphere disqualifies them from being 100% hebrews ?

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by akhian, Oct 23, 2013.

1. akhian

akhian New Member

I have had this question directed to me in debates and discussions as well. And I have answered it in an particular way to where they conceded. But I know there is a stronger answer than even what I have given them , even though it worked. Some peoples agument is " any connection we had with anyone from west africa is GONE. " because of the admixture of different people, upon our people , do to the rape of our women during slavery. And they also say we should forget about the old testament and just only be concerned with the new testament only. It doesnt matter what identity we are or have. And they think we should in so many words walk around with some new identity,based on who we are now, and or better yet don't even think or care about it. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS YOU GUYS TAKE ON THIS SUBJECT?? I will tell you how I answer this question after I get some wisdom from this panel as well. And what ever knowledgd I get I will add it to what I already know and what I have already used as arsenal. Thankyou everyone in advance.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  2. Hator

Hator Active Member

When Jacob brought his family from the Land of Canaan to settle in Egypt they were just seventy souls. In a short time they multiplied into the millions. Obviously intermarrying with the ancient Egyptians. Did the mixing of the bloodline of the Hebrews with that of the Egyptians disqualify them from being 100% Hebrews? I will also love to have the answer to this question.
  3. Yohann

Yohann Member

Not only during the time of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. The Hebrews became heavily mixed with the people of the nations when the Assyrians destroyed the ten tribes kingdom and took the people into exile. Same thing happened when Judah was destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D. It goes without saying, after the Hebrews became scattered among the nations, nobody is a pure blood Hebrew anymore.
  4. Mawuli

Mawuli TheGuide Staff Member

This is actually two questions. Therefore, to properly address the questions raised I will proceed to break it into its two components parts to bring better understanding to the explanation/answers.

The first part of the question I wish to address which incidentally will help explain the second half is to do with whether the old Testament is relevant today or not. According to Akhian, some people say we should forget about the Old Testament and only be concerned with the New Testament.

Who are the people saying this? By what authority do they have to ask for a section of the word of God to be ignored or discarded? We have to remember the Bible was written by the Hebrews. Nowhere in the Scriptures especially in the new Testament do we see the Hebrew writers of the new Testament denouncing the old Testament and declaring it irrelevant. Therefore, common sense should dictate; if the Bible writers of the new Testament did not see the old Testament as redundant by what authority is anyone of our present generation declaring the old Testament as irrelevant?

The Hebrew writers of the New testament declares: "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Notice the verse begins by saying, "ALL" Scripture is inspired by God. Thus the Hebrew writers who wrote the book of Timothy declares that all of the Scriptures both old and New Testaments is God's word, that is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness.

Here is another text from the New Testament underlining the importance of the old Testament.

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that through patience and through comfort of the scriptures we might have hope." Rom. 15: 4.

Jesus himself quoted the old Testament heavily. The following are two examples.

And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And he opened the book, and found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor: He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised, To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant, and sat down: and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, To-day hath this scripture been fulfilled in your ears. Luke 4:17-21

27 And beginning from Moses and from all the prophets, he interpreted to them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself...... 44 And he said unto them, These are my words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me. 45 Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures
    Luke 24: 27 and 44- 45.

Thus, if Jesus Christ and the Apostles depended heavily on the old Testament who are we today, to deny it and declare it redundant!

Nevertheless, there is an even more important reason why we cannot ignore, let alone, discard the old Testament. This is to do with it the prophecies of God. If you did not know this before; In my next posting I will show how discarding which contains most of the prophecies, undermines the whole Bible as the word of God.
    acuriousblackman and akhian like this.
  5. Mawuli

Continuing from where I left off. This second posting is to further emphasise the importance of the old Testament by drawing attention to an even more important reason why we cannot ignore, let alone discard the old Testament.

This very important reason is to do with what makes the Bible that word of God.

Let me ask you.

What in your opinion makes the Bible the word of God?

Undoubtedly, the answer is; Prophecy!

>>Prophecy Is What Proves the Bible to Be of Divine Origin<<

Without Prophecy how can you convince anyone the Bible is the word of God? It will be impossible to do so.

"For no prophecy ever came by the will of man: but men spake from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit. "

2 Pet. 1: 21

"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me; 10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure;"
    Isa. 46: 9

"And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe."
    John 14: 29

Guess what! Most of the prophecies in the Bible, about 90%, are in the old Testament. This means if Christians ignore or discard the old Testament then they have knocked away the very PROOF and foundation of what makes the Bible the word of God. Thus undermining the belief that the Bible, though written by men, is inspired of God. Because, without the old Testament, no Christian can prove the Bible to be the word of God.

In my next and final posting on this topic, I will address the other half of the question which asks if African-American and Caribbean can be Hebrews due to the ravages of slavery.
  6. Mawuli

Now on the question of whether the rape of black women by White Slave Owners during the time of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade stopped their descendants claim to Hebrew ancestry.

Take the situation where you have a cup of salt water solution and every day you add more salt into the solution. But one day you make a mistake and add sugar instead of salt to the solution. What do you think will happen? Will the salt solution change from being salty and become sweet because during an instant in time adding sugar to it? Of course not!

The same can be said of people of any race. For thousands of years people of a particular race marry their own kind. They do not stop being who they are because during a BRIEF time in their history some interbred with others outside their race.

But to break it down even further let's take a proper look at what happens when two people of different races/ethnicity get together and have children. In the first instance the children of that relationship come out as mixed race. They are have half the colour pigmentation of each parent.

But consider what happens when the mixed-race child or children marry into one of the parent's race? The child of that relationship DROPS the pigmentation as well as the ancestry of one parent and becomes more the pigmentation and the ancestry of the other parent. So say it was a black man and a white woman that beget a mixed race child. And the mixed-race child of that relationship grows up and marries a black person. Whereas before the mixed-race child had half of parent's colour pigmentation, by marrying back into the father's black race the children born out of this new relationship will have knocked out a large chunk of the grandmother's white pigmentation and ancestry. The child out of this new relationship of the mixed race and the black person will produce a black child. If this child also grows up and also marries a black person the children born out of this new relationship will now completely wipe-out any hint of the white ancestor. If the descendants keep marrying black people, the outcome is be bloodline goes to it was before and you end up with a pure black descendants with no hint of white in them.

This is exactly the situation with what happened during the time of Slavery. Yes! Some black women were raped and had children with the slave master. But white people also had this racist one-drop rule which stated, a mixed-race child that is the product of black and white interbreeding, the child is always considered a black person. This meant mixed race saw themselves as black and tended to marry black people. The racism of white people meant down the generations children with a hint of white ancestry continued to marry into the black bloodline. This meant that in time, whatever white ancestry was left in the bloodline was completely knocked out and you ended up with a pure black race.

So to the question: Does the admixture of blacks in this western hemisphere disqualifies them from being 100% hebrews?
    My response is, NO!
    When you look in the mirror what you see is who you are. If you see a black person that is the result/the offspring of your Black Hebrew ancestors coming together and producing you.
    On the other hand, if you look in the mirror, despite having black ancestors down the line, what you see is a white person. That means white ancestry dominated your bloodline and the black ancestry has been wiped out.
    So in conclusion, what you see when you look in the mirror is who you are.

As you can see from the above analysis people who claim that because of slavery descendants of the Africans sold into slavery are not Africans and therefore have no Hebrew ancestry are simply mischief making. The slaves descended from people who for thousands of years have maintained your black identity by marrying their own kind. 300 years of slavery that saw a few black people interbreed with white people is not going to eradicate the balance of the Black identity.

There is more to explain about this topic. This but this has to do with the Human Spirit and asks whether our true identity is from the physical body or our Human spirit? But that is beyond the scope of this message board. I address the subject in more detail in one of my publications that deals with our true identity during the resurrection. Look out for it.
    acuriousblackman likes this.
  7. Interesting topic