PROOF That Native American Indians Are NOT Hebrews

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Yohann, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Yohann

Yohann Member

Native Americans Indians are NOT Hebrews. Check out the video.

Mawuli likes this.
  2. Yohann

Yohann Member

Mormonism is a lie. Joseph Smith who started the Mormon church is a LIAR. This video exposes the man as a fraud.

God spoke to mankind ONLY through the Hebrews and no other people. Therefore, ANYONE (including Mohammed) who is not a Hebrew but claims God spoke through them to mankind is a LIAR.
  3. the basic question is why has history been altered,who did it,infact what actually happened?perhaps is it because they know who the real hebrews are and yet refuse to admit it.these obviously beat my imagination but truth is truth,no matter how they've tried to conceal it,its finally out.identity can never be changed
    YasharAl ben Yahuah likes this.
  4. Hator

Hator Active Member

Welcome to the forum Rachael!

History can only altered if the people don't know the history and are ignorant.
  5. YasharAl ben Yahuah

YasharAl ben Yahuah New Member

Get serious! This is blasphemous! None of this malarkey proves native Americans are not Hebrews. If you believe any thing in this presentation you must be totally blind. The Book of Mormon is heresy and you use it to disprove our cousin's Hebrew connection. Modern DNA markers are ridiculously errant and cannot he used to prove True Hebrew bloodlines. .facebook_1187242811.jpg
    ann, post: 472, member: 2"]Native Americans Indians are NOT Hebrews. Check out the video.

[/QUOTE]
    Getsetoliou
  6. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

Hello YasharAl ben Yahuah! Welcome to the forum.

Judging by your comment, you obviously support this idea that Native American Indians are Hebrews. Can you give us any evidence to support your position?
  7. YasharAl ben Yahuah

I offer no documented evidence only personal from my native American grandfather's own "oral" history. He related to me that not all natives were paganized and many used the sacred name Yahuah. In fact a month ago I was watching a historical Western movie about the Black Creek trying to receive their own sovereignty aided by a white man. Their Chief used Yahuah. In fact all but this lost tribe chart I have native Americans are listed as Gadites Mannasehites Ruvenites.

Attached Files:

8. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

You have no evidence? But you call the evidence presented by experts in the field as blasphemous and those of us who go with evidence as blind? Really!

Out of curiosity what is this name Yahuah? What has it got to do with God's people, the Hebrews? If you using that as God's name, it is not. That is mere speculation on your part. And speculation is usually dismissed as nonsense.

Okay let's approach this another way. Can you show any evidence that Native American Indians are related to Negroes in any way? Reason being it is through their African roots that African-Americans can PROVE they are Hebrews. Anything short of or outside of the African connection is pure speculation. So can you show any evidence that says Native American Indians are related to Negroes?
  9. Is the following chart what you are referring to?

[​IMG]

Interesting! As usual and as you have been asked elsewhere already, where is the EVIDENCE to support the claims in these charts?

Where is the evidence that PROVES native American Indians are Gadites?

Where is the evidence that PROVES native American Indians are Mannasehites?

Where is the evidence that PROVES native American Indians are Ruvenites?

SHOW US!

Without such PROOF then these charts you are referring to are nothing short of the work of the Devil himself.
    FYI it is a great disservice to the black race and their Hebrew heritage that people like you make these wild claims and not support it with evidence. Because without evidence, the whole Hebrew claim becomes a huge joke.
  10. YasharAl ben Yahuah

I offer no documented evidence only personal from my native American grandfather's own "oral" history. He related to me that not all natives were paganized and many used the sacred name Yahuah. In fact a month ago I was watching a historical Western movie about the Black Creek trying to receive their own sovereignty aided by a white man. Their Chief used Yahuah. Of every lost tribe chart I have native Americans are listed as Gadites Mannasehites Ruvenites.
  11. YasharAl ben Yahuah

Experts in the field who use "circumvented" evidence mind you. Evidence tainted with DNA samples from Edomites.
  12. YasharAl ben Yahuah

Really. So then YasharAl is as a "SPECKLED BIRD" is not evidence enough? Why do so many of us try to make YasharAl all BLACK! That chart you presented matches most all other charts unlike this one. If you think that all Israel is black what scriptural or DNA evidence do you have. In the future try not to be so INSULTING with your replies. Your attitude alone will prevent you from pleading the Most High.
    IMG_12937913503774.jpeg
  13. You already said what I quoted and Nutsugah asked you for PROOF/EVIDENCE to support your claims. You admitted you have no such proof or evidence. Anyone can make up claims of Oral history. That is easy. The real truth is found in corroboration by others. Therefore, oral history that has no corroboration in the wider Native American community is a lie and is no history.
  14. YasharAl ben Yahuah

Experts in the field? LMBO! Field od
  15. I never said anything you attributed to me. Cut and paste where I said all the lost tribes of Israel are black people?

I said until you can provide the proof/evidence to show that native American Indians are Gadites, Mannasehites or Ruvenites, then those charts, no matter how many are produced and in existence, are nothing short of LIES and speculation, the work of the Devil. That is what I said.

SHOW US, give us the proof/evidence that says that native American Indians are Gadites, Mannasehites or Ruvenites. Can you do that?
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  16. YasharAl ben Yahuah

How is it that oozles of Lost Tribes charts from varying sources be wrong? Hhmmm. The chart I posted with us listed as Sephardim, Ibo and Mandingo not a one so-called Black Hebrew ever respond to. We're sachisfied with being called the byword African American. Hhmmm. Either Or true heritage is NO mandate to salvation. Need to be concerned about the serious issues at hand. holy 3 001.jpg
  17. LOL! Are you kidding me? Because various people repeat a LIE does not transform the lie into the truth.

There are millions of Jews around the world who claim to be descendants Abraham. The evidence on the other hand shows those claims are false. So who do we believe? Do we believe the millions of Jews who make similar false claims or we believe the evidence that shows they are liars? You be the judge.
  18. YasharAl ben Yahuah

]How is it that oozles of Lost Tribes charts from varying sources be wrong? Hhmmm. The chart I posted with us listed as Sephardim, Ibo and Mandingo not a one so-called Black Hebrew ever respond to. We're sachisfied with being called the byword African American. Hhmmm. Either Or true heritage is NO mandate to salvation. Need to be concerned about the serious issues at hand. View attachment 14 [/QUOTE]
    Then there's your proof from where again!? Does tje
  19. Come again! I don't understand your question.
  20. YasharAl ben Yahuah

]How is it that oozles of Lost Tribes charts from varying sources be wrong? Hhmmm. The chart I posted with us listed as Sephardim, Ibo and Mandingo not a one so-called Black Hebrew ever respond to. We're sachisfied with being called the byword African American. Hhmmm. Either Or true heritage is NO mandate to salvation. Need to be concerned about the serious issues at hand. View attachment 14 [/QUOTE]
    Then there's your proof from where again!? Remnant means Remnant! The axe was laid to the root of the tree. Cut off and those grafted in. I maintain that YadharAl is as a speckled bird as the Torah has said. To exclude Native Americans as lost tribes and not present your own evidence to substantiate your claim is quite confusing. IMG_38541638588283.jpeg

Attached Files: