To Mawuli and Acuriousblackman: My presentation

Discussion in 'Black History Main Forum' started by ilevi, Jun 29, 2017.

1. ilevi

ilevi Active Member

I tried my best but I hope that it brings at least something new to the table. Shalom.

acuriousblackman and Mawuli like this.
  2. Mawuli

Mawuli TheGuide Staff Member

Is this your video? Wow, you are really busy! Well done bro! I am putting it on my Facebook page.
    ilevi and acuriousblackman like this.
  3. Ilevi,

Shalom Brother, this is an extremely well-done video. I will be sharing this on Facebook. Thank you for this video.
    ilevi likes this.
  4. ilevi

ilevi Active Member

Brothers, I thank you. Know that this is just the SURFACE! There are things I have yet to reveal. Hope it blesses those who watch it.

My next PROBABLE video focuses more on my African American brothers and sisters; Its a promise.
    acuriousblackman likes this.
  5. Mawuli

Mawuli TheGuide Staff Member

If you haven't done so already, may I suggest you create a Haitian Whatsapp group to promote this video to saturation?
    ilevi and acuriousblackman like this.
  6. ilevi

ilevi Active Member

Actually, I will figure out the name for the group. I have no contacts to create the actual WhatsApp group but, there is GOOGLE+! I will start from there to gather as many members as I can and we will transition to WhatsApp. Don't know if it will work out but, I will do my best.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  7. Brother, I will share that video when it is released! The truth about black people's connection to the Erverhs in West Africa is coming forth! The nonsense and the blind leading the blind will stop!
    ilevi likes this.
  8. ilevi

ilevi Active Member

Thanks brother! We really need all the help we can get. This second video I especially want to place an emphasis on the Hebrew Israelite movement and their "we are not African" crap. I think I know just the thing I could use too! I'll send the link once it's complete, brother! Do you have a YouTube name by any chance? If so, follow me/subscribe. I'll do the same as well.
  9. Shalom Brother,

My youtube name is blacklight andrew. I do not create content on youtube (maybe in the future), so following me is not necessary but I will subscribe to you!
    ilevi likes this.