Whats everyone reading now

Discussion in 'Music, Arts and General Entertainment' started by waybeyondfedup, Jan 14, 2015.

1. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup New Member

As for me haven't been doing that much reading lately. Found that I hardly read any more as well. Have to say do have times like this and others don't. Guess it depends on the book itself as well.

Russian Tattoo: A Memoir
    , Elena Gorokhova

Exodus: A Memoir, Deborah Feldman

When Books Went to War: The Stories That Helped Us Win World War II, Molly Guptill Manning

The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma, Bessel van der Kolk, MD

Jesus: A Pilgrimage, James Martin, SJ
  2. waybeyondfedup

Midnight in Siberia: A Train Journey Into The Heart of Russia, David Greene
  3. waybeyondfedup

Moody Bitches: The Truth About the Drugs You're Taking, The Sleep You're Missing, The Sex You're Not Having, and What's Really Making You Crazy, Julie Holland, M.D.
  4. waybeyondfedup

Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being, Christiane Northrup, M.D.
  5. waybeyondfedup

On Immunity: An Inoculation, Eula Bliss
  6. waybeyondfedup

America's Bitter Pill: How Obamacare Proves Our System Is Broken, Steven Brill
  7. waybeyondfedup

The Big Autism Cover Up: How And Why The Media Is Lying To The American Public, Anne Dachel
  8. waybeyondfedup

Off the Radar: A Father's Secret, A Mother's Heroism, and A Son's Quest, Cyrus M Copeland

Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington, Sharyl Attkisson
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  9. Alice Jones

Alice Jones New Member

Hey Can i have few more names of book related to a historic and love stories. Something interesting.