White Hebrews: Is it Possible Many White Jews Are Real Hebrews?

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Yohann, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Yohann

Yohann Member

We know from the images like the one below that the original Hebrews were black people.

[​IMG]

But consider the following scripture.

And the Elohim of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tigathpileser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day.(I Chronicles 5:26)
    And the king of Assyria did carry away Israel unto Assyria and put them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes: because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD their God, but transgressed his covenant, and all that Moses the servant of the LORD commanded and would not hear them, nor do them. (II Kings 18:11-12)

The above shows many from the ten-tribe kingdom were taken by Assyria and dumped into a land populated by white people - Medo Persians. Therefore, even though it does not say so in the verse, if these Hebrews intermarried with the locals, more than likely, their descendants will be white looking people - white Hebrews. What say you people?
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  2. Yohann

Yohann Member

Images of ancient Persians (White People)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. NOTE:I deleted the photos of the black people on this thread as I deemed shulgi posted them to make fun and mock black people. This is a black history site. Meaning, we know how black people look like. Therefore, for shulgi to pick the worst looking type of black person to say that is how the features of black people look like was grossly misleading and highly offensive. Posting offensive images of black people on this site is not allowed. Such offensive images will be deleted now and in the future. Shulgi please take note.
  4. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

My,my,my, What a sorry bunch of lying Negroes you all are.

I should have known that Negroes so lame as to think that they are Hebrews are too far gone to help.

The funny thing is that you idiots don't know that the world laughs at delusional fools like you, I certainly do.
  5. Well, well, well! Thank God you have let slip your true and sinister motives for your presence on this site. As they say, give a man enough rope and he will hang himself with it eventually. Thank you Shulgi for letting everyone know you are nothing but the Troll out to disrupt and cause mischief among us. We are onto you DIMWIT!
  6. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

Are you so stupid not to notice that I limit my input to HISTORY?

I try to teach you idiots history.

I care nothing for your delusional religious aspirations.
  7. Poor boy! You are so deluded to think you have some knowledge. Here is a NewsFlash for you boy! You don't know NOTHING let alone any ORIGINAL BLACK HISTORY to even teach children at grade level kindergarten. All you know is the Albino's HIS STORY he put in your mouth and you foolishly keep regurgitating like the DUMB-FOOL that you are.

Listen you dimwit TROLL. Take my advice and crawl back under the rock you crawled out of before you are humiliated any further.

Vamoose!
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  8. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

LOL! We can do without your kind of Albino His sTory you have been feeding us, that teaches African Americans are not descended of people from Africa.
  9. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

My, what a pathetic bunch you are.
    Do you think that I do not understand the significance of Mali boy deleting the pictures of non-west African Blacks, you know, the ones with non-kinky hair and non-broad noses etc?
    In doing so, he had the good sense to also delete his own post were he started to imply that all Black people have kinky hair and broad noses etc.
    Everywhere I go on the internet, you idiot West Africans seem to be doing the same nonsensical things - that includes your brethren in the Americas - Oh yes, part of Black U.S. and Caribbean was indeed imported from Africa. If you want to know about that, do your own research, if you don't, fine.
    Anyway: You want the world to believe that you, the west African, the least accomplished, represent all Black people in ability and appearance - how idiotic can you be?
    And as usual, when it comes to religion, you follow What the Albino man laid down for you, all the while claiming that it was your idea:
    As if the rest of the world was idiotic enough to believe your delusional nonsense.
    BTW - The Albinos won't believe your nonsense, but they will give it great deference, because with your nonsense, you prove that Blacks are indeed not sensible people, so they will spread word of your beliefs as far as they can.
    BTW-2 - The Negroes with the saggy pants prove the same point.
    So then, when will you people learn to give up the mumbo-jumbo type things, and instead turn to honest, logical, sensible, thinking and ways?
  10. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

Quack Historian aka Fraudster!:eek-44: :vomit: :vomit:
    When are you going to give us this evidence you have that African Americans are not descended of people from Africa? Inquiring minds wanna know. Please hurry and give us the evidence. :roflmao: :roflmao:
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  11. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

You people don't think well, or read well, I clearly indicated that you would have to figure that out for yourselves.
    Which means that you will never know.
  12. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

We will never know because you are a LIAR. :arghh:
    You make things up as you go along. One such wild claim is you said Karl Marx was a black man, despite the fact his white Jewish parents photos are plastered all over the net. You must be retarded to be always making up such stupid lies. :sick:
  13. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

Yes I know little Negro, it's all about smart people trying to fool you.

Too bad you don't understand what an embarrassment you are to Black people.
    What can the world think of one so stupid as to disbelieve his own eyes, so to spew the nonsense
    of who knows who.

[​IMG]

When here, normal people can clearly see that Karl Marx was a mulatto.

Little Negro, you say that there are pictures of Marx's Jewish parents all over the web.

Well I will take you up on that:

Karl's father was Herschel Marx, later changed to Heinrich Marx.
    Karl's mother was Henrietta Pressburg.

Okay little Negro, show us their pictures.
  14. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

Tell me Shulgi, you pathetic low-self-esteem white man wannabe always hallucinating that every white man is actually a black albino. Who is the white man below? Oops a little bird just whispered to me, this white man is called Karl Heinrich Marx, Karl Marx's father. Tell me it aint so. Tell me this white man is not Karl Marx's father.

[​IMG]
  15. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

Damn, you're stupid!

That's a B & W of Karl Marx.
    Full name "Karl Heinrich Marx".
  16. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

LOL!
    Did you just admit that the picture of that white man with the long locks and Caucasian features, I just posted is Karl Marx himself in all his white man's glory? Is this not the same man you keep harping on that he is a black man? Does that look like a black man to you? Hahahahahahahahah and you have the nerve to call me stupid?
    You are such a FOOOOOOOL!

ROTFLMBAO!
  17. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

Really Nutsugah, just how stupid are you? Don't you know that you can't tell skin color in B & W pictures?

Okay, very slowly.

Rather than saying anything, why don't I just post some more pictures of famous mulattoes

[​IMG]
    Karl Marx

[​IMG]

Charles Drew....... Developed Blood Plasma

[​IMG]

L. Douglas Wilder the first African American to be elected as governor of Virginia and first African-American governor of any state since Reconstruction.

You all talk bad about me, but consider how much I've taught you after only a few days.
    Considering how much help you need, you should be on your knees to me.
  18. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

You are such a comedian. What do you know that you can teach anyone when all you have demonstrated so far, is what the Albino as you call him, has taught you? I don't remember you teaching anyone anything. I doubt if you have the capacity to do so. But I may be wrong and might have missed this great and original knowledge you shared on this site. Can you list the gems of knowledge you shared on these pages?
  19. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

I was describing his Caucasian features, not his skin colour. Poor soul, I guess you are so desperate to link yourself and be acceptable to white people, you see mulattoe when it does not exist. Seek help for your low self-esteem bro, you need it.
  20. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

• This comment has been edited out. Comments insulting black people as a whole will not be tolerated. Insultsing comments at staff is not allowed.
    This comment has been edited out. Comments insulting black people as a whole will not be tolerated. Insulting comments directed at staff is not allowed.
    Please read and abide by the site's terms and regulations