Why do successful African-American men marry white women?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hator, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Hator

Hator Active Member

Not only in the US, but in Europe as well. I have noticed outside Africa where the opposite is true, in Western countries with big black populations, successful black men tend to marry white women. So why do most successful black men in the Western Countries marry white women?
  2. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

Check out these videos.

3. Hator

Hator Active Member

I think that guy Snowbird spoke a lot of truth even though he would be hated for it.

I like the part where he said he said many black women are fat, out of shape and that makes them unattractive to black men who want to marry and settle down. Aint that the gospel truth?
  4. Men are visual people. Meaning, men are governed by what they see. No man can resist a woman with a good figure. Good figure woman = attractive woman, period.

If black women want to get more attention from black men, they need to spend more time at the gym and lose weight.
    Yohann likes this.
  5. Ezyah

Ezyah New Member

My wife is a filipino, who are hebrews also, when I met her she was small and very shapely, they are mixed with spanish also. I did not look for a filipino woman but she carried all the characteristics of a complete woman, logically smart, good cook, understands natural remedies, and say yes everytime I desire her. That encourages me to be the best I can be and she has kept her weight down after having four of my children. Not saying all black woman get big and fat, most of my associates wives that are black woman are big and stay in the buffets, they also refuse to follow the dietary laws which is very important for weight and health as well. My wife knows how to take care of her skin, and can rebuild a kitchen also. So hebrew are not just our kind, we were scattered to the four corners, look at the other corners, Brazil is a wonderful corner!!
  6. Mawuli

Mawuli TheGuide Staff Member

So you think Filipinos are also Hebrews? It is easier to tell who is Hebrew and who is not by their history. I don't know much about Filipino History. Since your wife is Filipino, maybe you know something about their origins you may share with us?
  7. Yohann

Yohann Member

I sincerely do not believe black men are consciously and deliberately ditching black women for non-black women. Men by their nature, as someone said previously, generally go for women they find attractive. They are visual people and don't think too much beyond the physical looks at the first encounter with the woman they find attractive. Therefore, if more and more back men are going with non-black women, it means the black female have become or are becoming less physically attractive to the black males. Our women have to understand attractiveness usually means the physical shape of the person (not the pretty face). Black women need to spend less time in front of the TV and eating and be out in the gym building up on their shape or figure.
  8. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

Might it also be that Black women, while loyal, don't really think that this is worth the extra trouble.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A roll in the hay is one thing, but who could look forward to making babies, and depending on protection and support, from the likes of that?
  9. Mawuli

Hahahaha! That is really bad but I believe only a small minority of young black men carry on like that. Going by those images, are you suggesting it is rather black women who don't want to marry black men. Hence the reason more and more black men are marrying non-black women?
  10. Shulgi

Shulgi Member

I have daughters, they roll their eyes when they see them, yet they have needs.
    More and more young women are making the choice to have babies on their own, thus freeing themselves of the burden of having young Black men around.
  11. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

And is that a good thing that our young women are choosing to have babies on their own? IMO that is what is feeding the rot and makes the situation worse. These wayward young men are usually products of black single parent mothers. Women who made a conscious decision to get pregnant, have and raise boys on their own without a father's input. The result is the rise of young black boys with no clear sense of direction in life. I doubt very much if you will have young black boys dressing and behaving like that if they live with a father at home. My sons don't because they know there will be hell to pay if I caught or heard of them walking down the street dressed like that.

Finally as you rightly pointed out, young women have needs. Meaning they sleep with these hoodlums. The way I see it, Men will do anything to get women. Which means they will cook, clean, scrub-up, look decent, play the gentleman etc. if that is what it takes for them to get the women. Therefore, if our young women are not demanding higher standards from the young black men they sleep with, where is the impetus going to come from for young black boys to behave better? The blame, whichever way I look at it, is squarely the fault of black women, period.
  12. Mawuli

such
    Are you referring to black people as you put it: "useless pieces of shit?"

If so kindly edit that comment or I will be forced to delete it. Thank You. This is a black peoples' website, and it would be remiss of me to allow a wholesale insult of black people to go unchallenged.
    Rosebudlee likes this.
  13. Ezyah

Ezyah New Member

Thank you Mawuli, this is the reason why even decent black men are always considered irresponsible. I am an Officer in the Army, my father and grandfather were successful family men and provided a solid image for me. Shulgi, to be someone who is black and see all his people in the wrong light, is unacceptable. Mawuli has given purpose to those who don't understand their heritage. I came to realize we as Black Hebrew have a strong heritage and that there is hope if you trust in the Messiah, and realize we are in his mishpacha (family), which is truly exciting. We need to understand his grace and provide an alternative to those who are hurting and locked into a life that is enslaved. I hope you have read the solution portion of Mawuli book, it's very resourceful. I hope Mawuli will write another book. Also my father is a Christian and was truly upset when I left the Christian Church, he was supporting the Jews financially. I bought the book "The Call to the Hebrews" , and it was sent to my parents home by accident. My Dad got the book and read it, he did not realize our heritage and at 85 yrs old was finished in 1 week, left him amazed! My Dad is a Tuskegee Airman and realized a lot of things that he went through that Yahushua was with them. A lot of missing pieces are coming together, and now at his speaking engagements he shares with our people who they are. So remember we all can be part of this great awakening and truth of Yahushua the Black Messiah!
    ilevi, Rosebudlee and Mawuli like this.
  14. Rosebudlee

Rosebudlee New Member

I've been reading and going through different threads on this website for about a month now, due to the hours that I work. The sample page's of the book The call to the Hebrews was breath taking Mawuli your a wonderful! Man and we need more "Kings" like you. Your fair and by the looks of it you haven't wavered, which has help me to decide on becoming a member
  15. Mawuli

Pleased to meet you Rosebudlee. I set up this site to answer questions from my readers. So please feel free to ask any questions and concerns you have and other members and myself would do our best to address them.
  16. It seems that most black men have been taught to idolize pale skin and limp hair.
    It seems that just like in that film that was called “white chicks”, many black men prefer to have sex with their oppressor even if that person was another man.
    So many black men are disgusting . They hate , and ignore their kids with dark skin, and yet they parade their kids that have pale skin around like some sort of trophy.
  17. Nutsugah

Nutsugah Member

That is a too much generalization. Worst of all it's not true.
  18. that comment was a generalization, because it would be silly to include all black men in the same category.
    and that comment was a fact.
    from the the time that people are kids they are taught that black means bad, and that white was representative of some type of decency.
    and as for black men wanting to date some body that they consider to be pretty, that is a pretty weak argument, because most people considered it a trend for black men to date obese caucasian women that don't work, and that rarely bath, and that love hamburger helper.
    It is easy to spot a deceitful person, because that person usually gives too much credit to humans,
    such as black men, and asian men, and other people.
    Rom. 3:10

It's hilarious when ignorant whorish desperate men try to degrade negro women.
    It seems that the negro man is the main male that is so willing and so quick to try to humiliate the women and the kids of their race.
    It seems that most asian people , and caucasian people, and mexican people try to support each other , and build a family together.
    Even when caucasian people kill other caucasian people , other caucasian people try to help that murderer have some type of leniency.

Obesity is not racist like most of the posters on this page.
    It seems that negro men that are desperate to have sex with pale skinned people have a tendency to try to bash negro women.
    It seems that those negro men only see the faults of negro women.
    It seems that those negro men try to ignore the faults of the rest of society.
    It seems that some negro men just want to find any type of excuse to have sex with pale skinned people.

And there are a lot of stories about negro men having sex with asian , and caucasian men that dress like women.
    and maybe those male cross dressers do look more attractive than some negro women.
    however, if a man feels that pale skin and limp hair are prettier than dark skin, and kinky hair , then he should be man enough to admit it.
    the comparisons of which person is fatter , and a better cook are weak arguments.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  19. Nation7

Nation7 New Member

I'd bet that some of what's written in the thread (pamphlet) I've just posted here pertains to it.
  20. Alice Jones

Alice Jones New Member